No Recovery, No Fee Lawyer in Houston, TX
A serious accident can be devastating financially as well as physically. You may be aware that you deserve compensation for your injuries and losses, but think you can’t afford to hire a personal injury attorney in Houston. At The Krist Law Firm, P.C., we recognize that you may have significant financial worries after a catastrophic event. That’s why you won’t have to pay us any money in the initial stages of your personal injury case. You only pay us a fee if we win your case and help you obtain compensation.
No Up-Front Costs To You
When you come to us for help with your case – whether it’s after a commercial truck accident in Houston, maritime accident, offshore accident, accident at a Houston port, or injury resulting from a defective product – we’ll approach your case with compassion and skill from start to finish. You won’t have to pay us anything to start handling your case.
When you hire us, some of the steps we’ll take on your behalf with no up-front costs include:
- Performing a thorough investigation into the circumstances of your accident or injury
- Moving quickly to secure vital evidence to support your claim for damages (i.e., proving your maritime injury claim)
- Interviewing all relevant witnesses
- Retaining experts to analyze the evidence in your case and render independent, knowledgeable opinions
- Negotiating with the responsible parties and/or insurance companies to obtain compensation for your injuries
- Preparing and filing legal paperwork
- Taking your case to trial and presenting the best possible argument why a jury should render a verdict in your favor
- Ensuring you have the support and resources you need to focus on your physical recovery while we handle the legal details
How Our Fees Work
When you hire us to represent you, our fees are paid at the end of your case – after we obtain a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf. We receive a fixed percentage – in agreement with you at the start of your case – of whatever we recover on your behalf. Any costs associated with your lawsuit, such as expert retainer fees, also will be paid out of your settlement or verdict.
We understand that few people can afford the up-front legal costs associated with a personal injury lawsuit. We believe that your ability to obtain justice and the compensation you deserve shouldn’t be inhibited by your financial situation following a serious injury. That’s why you only pay fees when we win your case.
While many attorneys charge an hourly rate for their time, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. During your consultation, you will meet with a seasoned attorney, hear your legal options, and have an opportunity to decide whether you want to hire us.
We welcome your questions about the legal process, Texas personal injury lawsuits, our fees, and what we can do for you. The initial consultation is completely free, even if you decide not to pursue a personal injury claim or use us as your legal counsel.
The Value of a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury claims can cost thousands. From investigation costs to expert witness fees, the cost of a personal injury trial can be $40,000 or more, according to the National Center for State Courts. We will cover all up-front costs and you won’t owe us anything unless we help you recover compensation.
You can schedule your free personal injury case evaluation with The Krist Law Firm, P.C. by telephone at 281-283-8500 or email. You can also use the live chat feature on our website or the contact form below. Find out how our team of experienced Houston personal injury lawyers can help you.