Home » Media Kit
Houston Injury & Trial Lawyers
Here for you and your recovery. Call 281-283-8500 today.
As the owner and lead trial attorney for The Krist Law Firm, P.C., Scott Krist is a highly-skilled Houston personal injury lawyer with over 25 years of experience and a passion for helping accident victims throughout Texas.
Located in Houston, TX, The Krist Law Firm, P.C. provides comprehensive legal services for injury victims across the state, including Harris, Galveston, Jefferson, Montgomery, Liberty, Chambers, Brazoria, and Fort Bend Counties as well as in Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, La Porte, League City, Pasadena, Alvin, Texas City, Sugar Land, and the Clear Lake Area of Texas, among other areas.
Attorney Scott Krist and our team of Houston personal injury lawyers believe that if you were hurt due to another’s negligence, you have a right to recover damages for your losses and we can help. Please review some of the successful results that our attorneys have achieved, and what a few of our past clients have said about working with The Krist Law Firm, P.C.
For over four decades, The Krist Law Firm, P.C. has been consistently recognized by many of the most distinguished legal organizations for our trial skill and record-setting recoveries, including being named among the Best Attorneys in America and securing the largest personal injury recovery in Texas in 2011.
Other Awards and Notable Recoveries:
- Law Dragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas by The National Trial Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers Board of Regents Litigator Award
- Texas Super Lawyers
- Top Lawyers in Houston
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
- Texas Best Lawyers
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Secured what was at the time the 2nd largest maritime personal injury recovery
- In 2013, secured the largest premises liability recovery in Texas
- In 2014, secured the largest commercial trucking verdict in Texas
- Liability of Insurance Agents: Misrepresentation and Failure to Provide Adequate Coverage, University of Houston Law Foundation, 1993
- Course of Action Against An Insurance Agent; Extending Liability to the Insurer, University of Houston Law Foundation, 1994
- Proving Non-Pecuniary Losses, 5th Annual Medical Malpractice Conference, 1994
- Non-Economic Damages, 6th Annual Medical Malpractice Conference, 1995
We encourage you to visit Scott Krist’s full biography to learn more.
In over 25 years of legal practice, Scott Krist has handled a wide-range of cases involving serious personal injuries and wrongful deaths. Krist believes his impressive track record and reputation stems from approaching each case with empathy, intelligence, commitment, and attention to detail. With such expansive experience, attorney Krist can offer insight on an array of legal topics for media requests or speaking engagements.
Our Prior Media Features Include:
“Ten Ways to Reduce the Risk of Maritime Accidents” – The Maritime Examiner
“Top 10 from Texas Bar Today: Safety, Skill, and Speaking” – Texas Bar Today
If you have questions about The Krist Law Firm, P.C., are seeking a legal perspective for a news article, or would like to schedule a speaking engagement, please contact our media relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.