Selecting the right Houston personal injury lawyer is easier said than done. Thankfully, most personal injury law firms, including The Krist Law Firm, P.C. offer free initial consultations to make your decision a bit easier. A no-cost initial consultation can help you answer the following questions:
- Does the lawyer have experience with your type of case?
- What is the lawyer’s track record of securing settlements for injuries like yours?
- Is the lawyer’s main focus personal injury or do they seem to represent clients in wide variety of cases?
- How does the lawyer charge for services? Are you responsible for any immediate payments?
In addition to receiving answers to these questions, a consultation will help you figure out if your personality works well with the lawyer’s personality. You will be revealing personal information about your finances, career, medical history, and relationships and want to ensure you feel comfortable doing so with the lawyer you choose.
Here are some further details on what you can expect from a free initial consultation from The Krist Law Firm, P.C.:
No Upfront Fees
The Krist Law Firm, P.C. does not charge any upfront fees for initial consultations. This gives you the chance to get an idea of how we work without spending a dime. We encourage you to ask as many questions as you’d like.
What to Expect
Unlike some other law firms that schedule consultations with paralegals or legal assistants, The Krist Law Firm, P.C. will ensure that you speak to one of our Houston personal injury lawyers at no cost. If you are unable to come to our Houston office, free telephone consultations are available as well.
When you come to us for your free initial consultation, you can expect a Houston personal injury lawyer to:
- Ask you to share your story and ask questions to better understand the facts of your case
- Inform you of your options for pursuing a settlement
- Thoroughly explain how the legal process will work for your case
- Explain what will be done on your behalf if we represent you
- Explain how we operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not owe us anything unless you win your case
- Answer any questions you may have
Contact The Krist Law Firm, P.C. To Schedule Your Free Consultation
The Krist Law Firm, P.C. has over 27 years of experience representing individuals who were injured because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness. Let us show you how our firm stands out among other personal injury law firms in the Houston area by calling (281) 283-8500 or filling out our online form to schedule your free consultation today.